Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

pleated poppy

Have you seen The Pleated Poppy blog? Lindsey is so cute and has some adorable items in her shop. She has been doing What I Wore Wednesday for awhile but this is the first time I have ever linked up. I think it's a great idea to encourage moms to consider getting out of their sweats (or pj's???) and into something that is more attractive and stylish. I rarely have pictures taken of me because I am usually the one behind the camera photographing everyone and everything else. This past week, I asked Ben and Emma to snap a couple of shots of my outfits so that I could participate. :)


This is a well-loved sweater coat that I've had for awhile. I paired it with a striped t-shirt from Target, my also well-loved jeans from Winners (Canada) and animal print shoes from Target. Silver hoop earrings (a Christmas gift) are from T J Maxx.


 This entire outfit, except for the jewelry, came from Kohl's. The necklace and earrings are from Dress Barn and this very fun bracelet is from Charming Charlie.




Be sure go to the WIWW page and see all the other girls who have linked up and be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment