Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

pleated poppy

I'm linking up with Lindsey and the girls for What I Wore Wednesday! I hope you've been inspired by some of their styling flare. I always enjoy seeing what outfits Lindsey puts together. And she has some very cute new products in her shop! I love this new raspberry scarf with the silver stripes.

As I have shared already, there has been quite a bit of sickness going on around here. Therefore, I really wasn't thinking too much about photographing my outfits in the past week. This one was taken by my 7 y/o. The shoes didn't make this shot, but I've included another shot (from November) of them below...


sweater - honestly cannot remember where it came from
black t-shirt - Winner's (Canada)
denim - Lauren Conrad Kohl's
shoes (below) - Target
silver hoops - T J Maxx



And one more...




shawl - Belk (a Christmas gift - thanks, Mom!)
sheer blouse - GAP, skinny jeans - Kohl's
boots- Steve Madden (another Christmas gift - thanks, Jacque & Joe!)
necklace and bracelet - Macy's

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment