Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Not much in my closet is super new or necessarily of the "latest fashion" (except some fabulous Christmas gifts I received!) but I am choosing to "shop my closet," so to speak. It's fun to put together pieces in a new way or just to see what "new" outfits I can come up with.

Hopefully, it won't be too boring to see the same things again and again.




 jeans - Lauren Conrad Kohl's
shirt - Kohl's
sweater - Winner's (Canada)
shoes - Target
necklace - ILY Couture (via a fabulous deal I learned from Passion For Savings)


(Sorry this one is a little blurry)
jeans - Kohl's
shirt - Kohl's
vest - Target
boots - Steve Madden




This is what I'm wearing today. The temperature is 70F/21C right now! So I pulled out a few of my warmer weather clothes. We'll be back to sweaters in a day or two, hopefully with more snow on Friday!
tunic - H & M
leggings - Target
shoes - Payless
necklace and matching bracelet - Aeropostale
earrings - T J Maxx



Happy Wednesday! xo

pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. Loving your bubble necklace and your leopard shoes from Target! Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy and I am now your newest follower! I look forward to stalking your blog, lol!

    xx
    Serena
    www.theserenasaga.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and the follow, Serena!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love all of these bubble necklaces I've been seeing lately. Guess I need to find one to play with myself. I, too am shopping my own closet out of necessity. I love your outfits and how you put them together. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Franny! I do like all the bubble necklaces that are so "in" right now. I love colour!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Scarlett, you are so pretty!! Love all your outfits and especially love that green necklace!! I love, LOVE your little dress and leggings. I love the tunic look over leggings...I have yet to try it because I always fear I will look pregnant. Ugh!! But so many people wear it well, maybe I just need to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. :) I had recently read that women over 35 shouldn't wear leggings. Hmm. This 43 year old really doesn't care. I think it's a fun look, so I say go for it!!! And if you post on WIWW, let me know. I don't have time to click on all the 300 and something links, but I'd love to see your outfits! xo

      Delete
  4. Love the green bubble necklace and your Target vest! I would wear all of these outfits! :-)

    OCWishes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Olga! I appreciate your kindness. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)

      Delete