Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Here we are to Wednesday again already! Wow. Time just flies, eh? 


white sweater - Old Navy (thank you to my brother and his family for the Christmas gift card!)
jeans - Kohl's
boots - Kohl's
necklace and bracelets - Charming Charlie
black coat - a hand-me-down from a friend!




my well-loved grey sweater - ?
striped t-shirt - Target
jeans - Kohl's
boots - my trusty Timberland snow boots (Canada)
red scarf - Tuesday morning (shown two ways, with sweater open and with sweater buttoned up)



purple sweater - ? (maybe JC Penney from several years ago)
blouse - Gap
jeans - Kohl's
shoes - Target
necklace - Macy's
earrings - TJ Maxx

Happy Wednesday!

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! Love all of your outfits. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leslie! Hugs right back!! xo

      Delete