Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I put this ensemble together for Monday. The forecast was for a balmy 64F./17C., only it didn't quite make it. In fact, I don't think it got above 56F./14C., plus there was a brisk wind. So I kept this on, but later added leggings under the skirt. (And I still wished I had socks on to keep my feet warm!)




black skirt - Kohl's
red shirt - I purchased this in a cute shop in Quebec City when Bob and I were there for our 15th anniversary, almost 6 years ago!
denim jacket - I can't remember, maybe JC Penney
flats - Payless



pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Scarlett! Cute outfit...I LOVE jean jackets! Don't you hate it when the weather man gets the forecast wrong? I mean...what are we paying them for, lol! It seems to happen more times than not. Thanks for dropping by and linking up today...have a wonderful week lady!!

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michell! At least I'm used to winter lasting much longer, from living in Canada, so it's not too surprising, even in VA. Just have to adjust here and there. :)
      Happy weekend, dear one! xo

      Delete