Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

This is the "Comfy Hand-Me-Downs" version of WIWW. We just recently received bags and bags of fabulous hand-me-downs from some very generous friends. I'm talkin' everyone in the family benefited from these bags of goodies! What a blessing.

Here are two of my great scores, which I will say I wasn't sure about at first. My teenager shops at Aeropostale and finds some cute pieces, but I do not, so I wasn't sure if this hoodie was too young for me or not. I decided that the comfort level far outweighs any age limits I may have previously put on myself regarding Aeropostale. Ha!




Hoodie - Hand-me-down
Tank - old, old, old
Jeans - Hand-me-down (also Aeropostale)
Flats - Kohl's
Bracelets - combination of gift and H&M
Earrings - TJ Maxx


Do you shop at Aeropostale (if you are, ahem, over 40)??? If so, what do you like to purchase?

Blessings! xo
pleated poppy


No comments:

Post a Comment