Thursday, March 31, 2011

Virginia Photos

I know several of you have been waiting on Virginia photos. Here they are! And I'm a little tired tonight, so if I don't label everything properly, please ask questions in the comment section. Arlington Cemetery Potomac River Lincoln Memorial Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech site Cherry blossoms Hopefully, this one is obvious (and it's taken inside the tour bus, so a little blurry...) The Canadian Embassy :) The U.S. Capitol Building Air and Space Museum American History Museum Crazy ride on the Metro Our family with Bob's lovely Great Aunt Ivelyn A fun time at the park Bob with cousins Marcia and Steve Great Falls National Park I think we were still in Maryland driving towards West Virginia when I took this shot. What a beautiful drive! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment