Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {3 February}

(One of my favourite things: A wintry scene with a brilliant red Northern Cardinal right in the midst of it all.)


Whoa, January is already finished and here we go, February! We've had more snow today, with more called for later this week. As you probably already gathered, I love snow! The more the merrier. Well, I don't like for Bob to have to drive to work or make his deliveries on the icy, slippery roads, but I guess Canada gave us lots of practice with that and thankfully, he hasn't had any trouble. 

We've added another component to our weekly schedule, so I've had to re-think how things can run smoothly. Leftovers or crock pot meals are called for on those busier days. 

What's on your menu this week? Here's my plan:

Monday - Leftovers

Tuesday - Turkey Chili and Cornbread

Wednesday - Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Homemade Pizza

Saturday - Chicken Pot Pie, veggie tray

Sunday - Snack-y supper


Have a great week! 

Blessings and love. xo

I'm linking up with Menu Plan Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment