Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What I Wore



Hello! I have a brief, around-the-Internet version of What I Wore today. Sorry to be brief this week, but I have good reasons, of course. I have been focused on getting our homeschool up and running for this new school year, along with working on some home organization projects. 

Enjoy!

You can find these great pieces on Zulily.com right now:

This could easily transition from summer to autumn with a denim jacket or cardigan and boots . . . 

Zulily.com is such a great place to find cute dresses . . . 

This top could go with so many things . . . 

This could be fun for a date night outfit . . . 

I've always loved plaid (I am part Scottish, after all), so in honour of my heritage . . .


Enjoy your week!

Blessings and love. xo

Link up: The Pleated Poppy

Disclaimer: This post contains my referral links, which means that if you use my links to make a purchase, I earn a small commission/store credit. Thank you for your kindness! It is such a blessing to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment