Friday, January 24, 2014

Kingdom Thinking


I mentioned recently that I am praying about my Words for 2014 and how the Father wants me to see His Kingdom in my own life. As I have been reading biblical passages on the Kingdom and have been asking the Father to teach me more about "on earth as it is in heaven," I was reminded of this video I watched a year or so ago. Graham Cooke is a brilliant teacher and has challenged my thinking in every single message of his that I've listened to. 

Take a few minutes to see what you think.




I truly want to learn to think from a heavenly perspective, as if I am at the throne looking and experiencing and thinking as the Father does. I am pressing in to learn and know and hear and see and believe more and more about the Kingdom and to live from that perspective because I believe 1 Corinthians 2:16, which states: But we have the mind of Christ.

Praying these words of Jesus . . .


. . . your kingdom come,
your will be done,

on earth as it is in heaven . . .


and continuing to press in to what this looks like in my life, with great anticipation! 

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment