Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Away!


Wow! What a fabulous time Bob and I had this weekend! We were able to get away, just the two of us, to downtown Toronto (one of my favourite places) for some rest and relaxation. Woo hoo!!!

It was such a blessing!

We enjoyed:

viewing the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit at the ROM (I won't even go into how emotional I became over some of the artifacts...I LOVE God's Word and am so thankful that He has made me one of His children!),

eating good food (see below for more),

seeing a movie,

and of course, just being together and relaxing.

Ahhhh!

And if you do not know yet about hotwire.com, check it out! It has saved us money in the past couple of years.














Many, many thanks to our beautiful, amazing friends, David and Karen, for volunteering to keep our children and giving us this opportunity! You guys are the best and we love you so much!!!

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful Scarlett! I loved seeing all of the pictures. It sounds like a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! :)

    The food places are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete