Sunday, August 8, 2010

Checking In and God's Presence

I'm still here. :)

We've had a bit of a break in our resting this summer for lots of socializing and ministry times. It's good, but we are hoping to have a few more days of rest and hearing from the Father before September comes along. I have lots of photos to share and hope to get caught up soon.

This morning I listened to one of my favourite messages by Bill Johnson. It's called The Quest For The Face Of God. I couldn't find it on You Tube, but here is another really good one...






And another good word...



Father, I want to know more of Your presence in my life. You are showing me so much more about Yourself than I have ever imagined or known before. Thank you for giving me time to think on You, who You are and what You want to do in my life. What a special gift!

May you know the blessings of Jesus today!

No comments:

Post a Comment