Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ava = 6

We have been celebrating our sweet and spunky Ava today!

On this day, six years ago, which was also a Sunday, we held her in our arms for the first time. She was my smallest little bundle of joy and my first little American-Canadian. How fun it has been watching her grow and change in the last six years.

Ava, you are beautiful and precious and smart. I love watching you dance ballet! You are an eager and expert helper and a great big AND little sister. I thank the Father for you!

I love these words that a friend spoke over you a few years ago:

Ava...You bring a big smile to God. You will know no limits in God. You will say "Why not?" and extend God's Kingdom with power and influence. You will be a blessing to many.




Happy, Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment