Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2 requests

HI Friends,

I have 2 quick requests.

1. One of our goals at IFA is to help mobilize Community Prayer Watches [CPW]...groups of Christians taking responsibility for their local community by praying and interceding for the good of their neighborhood and city. As these groups are established, they help prepare the way for spiritual awakening and transforming revival across our great country. So far this year we have seen a significant increase in interest. If we at IFA can assist you in this area, please let us know and contact me or our office at
getamericapraying.com.

2. I am headed into DC today to participate in a briefing on Capitol Hill regarding Israel and the Middle East. This is a huge privilege and I don't just waltz into the nation's capitol in my own strength. Please pray for favor, open doors and the power of the Holy Spirit. I am going to learn, network and intercede on behalf of our Jewish friends, Israel and America's policy with Israel during these crucial days. There is a global rise of anti-semitism that is causing great concern. I believe it is paramount in this season to stand in the gap [Ezekiel 22:30].

Thanks for praying.
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment