Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthday man-child

Wow! I can't really call him a boy anymore, eh? He is a young man now and such a wonderful one, at that. Austin recently celebrated his 12th birthday (I am very late posting this due to life being busy). What a joy he is to our family.  He is the quiet reserved one of this crew but underneath all that stealthy tranquility lies a joke just waiting to burst forth.  Seriously, this child (okay, so I'll still refer to him as a child) is funny!  He has had me laughing with tears rolling down my face many times. Especially when he provides a voice for our cat, Elliot.  Oh my!

Here are some shots of his big day...





Love you, Bud! Thank for being so steady and calm and for bringing so much fun and laughter to our family. Enjoy being 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment