We would like to highlight a few things that have happened in the past few weeks:
* Celebrated arriving in Virginia 1 year ago and looking back at the doors that the Lord opened each step of the way.
*The Lord’s constant faithfulness and your friendship in trekking with us over the past year.
* A few of our IFA team praying on Capitol Hill with Senate Chaplain Barry Black and key prayer leaders from around D.C.
* Chaplain Black told the encouraging story of breakthrough in the debt-ceiling debate last year. One of the senators shared with Chaplain Black about the snarled gridlock in the proceedings. Thirty minutes after he and others interceded for the Lord to help, an agreement was reached.
* Our mobilization team at IFA is excited to be partnering with George Otis, Jr. and The Sentinel Group which produces documentaries on revival around the world that have been seen by over 200 million people in 175 countries. We will be working to bring the Journey to Transformation training to communities that are hungry for transforming revival. Pray that Christians will recognize the desperation of these times and the need to draw from this principle-based training.
* Through IFA, Bob is focusing on Texas, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Kentucky, Michigan and Arizona in connecting with leaders to mobilize fasting and prayer for our nation.
Please pray for us...
* We are in a spiritual war [Ephesians 6]. We have seen an increase in attacks on our family. Scarlett has fought through 3 migraines. Bob was taken by ambulance to due to a severe migraine and chest pains but was released after a few hours. We know that Jesus has given us His authority and we are standing our ground.
Please let us know if you would like to partner with us!