Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan {21 January}

Beef with Snow Peas (or in this instance, Sugar Snap Peas, which we prefer)


We are excited to have my Mom and my Uncle Gerald coming this week from Texas!

Here is my plan for meals:


Monday - Turkey and Rice Soup (made with turkey I had in the freezer from the holidays)

Tuesday - Taco Salad

Wednesday - Creamy Italian Crock Pot Chicken, served with egg noodles, green beans and salad

Thursday - Beef with Snow Peas (This is a family favourite that shows up on the menu regularly!)

Friday - Chili

Saturday - Baked Potatoes, toppings to include butter, shredded cheese, sour cream, sautéed broccoli and probably Chipotle Tabasco, which has become a regular around here :)

Sunday - Leftover baked potatoes or chili (or potatoes topped with chili! Yum!)

What are you planning to cook?

I hope you have a fabulous week! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment