Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan {28 January}



I'm a little late in posting this today. We've had a busy and enjoyable few days with my Mom and Uncle G visiting, although my Mom has not felt well the whole time. :( They are just here one more day and then fly back to Texas tomorrow.

We had quite a bit of flexibility in our plans this week, so the menu was changed around a little. The chili didn't get made at all last week, so I am adding it in to this week's plan.

Monday - Chili and cornbread

Tuesday - Mexican Chicken Soup (I have made this several times and it is requested now!)

Wednesday - Cheese tortellini and salad

Thursday - London Broil with Herb Butter (trying something new)

Friday - Homemade pizza

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Some type of 15 bean soup (haven't decided yet)

Have a fabulous week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment