Friday, March 15, 2013

Brigadier General and Financial Appeal


Friends,

This week I had the privilege of meeting one-on-one with a decorated Brigadier General (Ret.) here in the nation’s capital.  For an hour and a half, I listened intently to his wartime experiences, his coming to faith in Jesus Christ, and his perspective on what is happening in our nation politically, socially, spiritually, economically.  His wisdom on having lived in DC for 30+ years is a valuable resource to me on how the culture operates here in the area.

I shared my heart for spiritual awakening and revival for our nation.  He frankly disclosed his observation, “Bob, if you have faith for it, I will hang on with you, but I really don’t see it.”  He did confess that we are way past the point of trying to fix this ourselves and only an invasive touch from heaven can bring what we need.

He prayed Numbers 6 for me and our family as we closed our time together.  What a gift.

From a fiscal perspective, first, I want to say thank you to our donors for your generous and sacrificial giving in 2012.  Through both one-time and monthly donations, you helped to literally lay the financial foundation for us to live and work here.  

Here are a few stats I want to share:

2012 Giving
45 U.S. Donors
12 Canadian Donors
 2 Organizations

Second, we are behind in financial support for 2013.  We are appealing this month and beyond to build on what has been started.  You can help in three ways: 
1.       Pray for financial breakthrough for us to continue to move forward.
2.       Connect me with others who might be interested in joining our support team.
3.       Make a donation today by clicking on Field Staff Support below.  We need a significant boost by Wednesday, March 27:
https://www.ifapray.org/donations.php (Click on Field Staff Support and then my name.)

Thank you for partnering with us!

With deep gratitude,
Bob

Bob Royce
Mobilization Coordinator
Intercessors for America
PO Box 915
Purcellville, VA 20134
800-USA-PRAY
540-317-2097 Direct
GetAmericaPraying.com

No comments:

Post a Comment