Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums in my life!



To all the Mums, Moms, Mommies, Mothers and Mamas in my life, single or married, biological or adoptive, young or old, near or far:

Happy Mother's Day (especially to my mom and Bob's mom)!!! I celebrate you and wish you many rich blessings, love, laughter and maybe even a little respite from the usual today! 

Motherhood is such an honour, and I am thankful for every moment I have with my five precious children. I thank God for gifting me with these fantastic human beings. I have learned so much about myself from being a Mum and each day brings new lessons and discoveries. I am thankful for grace and the opportunity to make mistakes and still know love. My life is full and fabulous and wrought with adventure because of them (and, of course, their amazing daddy)! Here's to us, my loves, and to many more years of laughter and memories!

Cheers to my fellow Mums. And may you know deep love today! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment