Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan {8 July}

(A recent, simple tea party I put together for my little girls!)


Happy new week! I am linking up with Laura at orgjunkie.com for her Menu Plan Monday. Click over to her site for great organizational ideas and menu planning tips. I have had several readers say they wish they could menu plan. It's really not hard. It just takes a bit of forethought. And just because you write it down (or post it on a blog) does not mean it is set in stone. I consider my plan to be like a general outline (which is why I write it in pencil on my calendar). I can easily move meals around or not include them at all this week. Planning and flexibility go hand in hand.

Here is what I am planning for my family this time around . . .


Monday - Zippy Beef and Ziti Skillet, salad, garlic bread 

Tuesday - Smothered steak, mashed potatoes, salad (we didn't end up having this last week)

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Sole Meuniere, rice, sautéed asparagus

Friday - Crock pot BBQ chicken sandwiches, potato salad, veggie tray

Saturday - Grilled cheese sandwiches

Sunday - Snack-y supper (Does anyone else want/need a night off on Sundays?)





No comments:

Post a Comment