Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan {5 August}

(Tomato plant I have growing on the deck!)

Happy Monday evening, my friends! I am late getting a menu posted because Bob and I have been gone on a little one night get-away. I'll share more about that at a later time, but for now I just wanted to get a menu on paper/screen for this week.

Here's what I am thinking . . .

Monday - the kids had Chick-Fil-A, thanks to Emma and McKenzie (our beautiful friend who stayed with them while we were gone)

Tuesday - Asian Chicken Salad

Wednesday - Corn and Bacon Chowder, salad, crusty bread

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Tuna Melts, veggie tray

Saturday - Chicken fajitas, Spanish rice, chips, guacamole, salsa (Our Canadian friends are arriving at some point, although I'm not sure if they'll be here in time for supper or not. We are SO excited to see them!!!)

Sunday - snack-y supper

Have a fabulous week! xo



I'm linking up with all the lovely ladies at Menu Plan Monday. Check out their menus for new ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate eating the same thing everyday? I know I certainly do.
    This is a wonderful time of year when many bloggers are sharing their summer harvest.
    My husband and I will be heading to the farmers market in a couple of weeks. He actually wants to try his hand at making pickles. It should be fun for both of us.
    Have a delicious week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious looking menu. The asian chicken salad sounds good. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete