Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan {30 September}


Happy Monday and the last day of September! Wow. I cannot believe October is here, but I am thoroughly enjoying the beginning of the autumn season. The temperatures have been wonderful, the early autumn flowers are in bloom, the sun seems more golden and the daylight is starting to fade a little earlier in the evenings.

We have a busy week ahead with some unusual and fun things planned, plus the usual fare. Here is the plan, at this moment:

Monday - Chili, cornbread

Tuesday - Creamy Spinach and Ricotta Manicotti, salad

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Chicken Caesar salad

Friday - Angel hair pasta with fresh tomatoes, garlic and basil

Saturday - Taco Salad

Sunday - Snack-y supper (Bob and I get to go to the IFA 40th anniversary dinner!)


I'm linking up with the Menu Plan Monday ladies today! Hop on over and take a look at all the plans that are in the works for this week.


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the beginning of fall too. Bring on the cooler weather. It's awesome being able to cook soups. I made two this weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deanna,
      Thanks for stopping by! Soup sounds amazing! I think it is to cool off even more this weekend, so I will probably add Pumpkin Soup to next week's plan.
      Have a great week!
      xo

      Delete