Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan {21 October}


October 21st is a special day for me. I don't always stop and take lots of time to remember and ponder, but this year my Daddy is on my mind because he would've turned 71 today. Wow. That's hard to believe, I guess since he passed so long ago. I miss you, Dad, and wish my children could know the amazing man you were. Thank you for the loving legacy you left us. I am proud to be your daughter.

My little ones have been a little under the weather this weekend, so I have been speaking healing over them, in Jesus' Name, and giving them lots of love and attention and rest. What an honour to be their mom and to be able to love on them. I'm so thankful for our life and how much God has taught me about His heart for us, His children, during the past 17 years of being a mom. 

We have another unusual week this week (or maybe this traveling is becoming more usual). Anyway, here is the plan for meals:

Monday - Penne Pinching Pasta, salad

Tuesday - Cast Iron Balsamic Steak (a friend gave us a bunch of beef from the side they recently purchased and so I have lots of choices for beef entrees right now!)

Wednesday - Mexican Chicken Soup

Thursday - Mac and Cheese with Roasted Chicken, Goat Cheese and Rosemary

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Tacos, Spanish rice, chips, guacamole

Sunday - Snack-y supper

Much love! xo


Linking up: Menu Plan Monday



2 comments:

  1. The snacky supper sounds like a good idea! I should try that once in a while :) Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin! We started it years ago when the big kids were little ones. Back then it consisted of popcorn, sliced fruit (apples, oranges, bananas) and string cheese. Now that everyone is getting older, we add in a little more protein (rolled up turkey or roast beef deli slices), and more, including crackers, hummus, pickles, olives and/or a veggie tray. It makes Sunday evenings relaxing!
    Have a great week!
    :)

    ReplyDelete