Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan {4 November}



Happy November! We are thoroughly enjoying the vibrant colours of autumn this week. It seems like the reds, especially, have just sprung forth in the past five or six days. I just cannot get enough of the beauty!

Bob and Ben had a great trip to Mexico (more on that soon). I am just thrilled that they were able to go and have enjoyed hearing their stories and viewing the photos of the beautiful people they met and the new land they explored. 

Bob was guest preacher for a friend in Maryland yesterday and we all went with him. It was so much fun! We met some precious people and enjoyed lunch and the afternoon. And now we have a sweet guest with us and we are glad to have this time together.


Here's the plan for this week:

Monday - Taco Soup

Tuesday - Chicken Caesar Salad

Wednesday - Gingered Salmon Stir Fry, jasmine rice

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Homemade Pizza

Saturday - Some sort of roast (This looks delicious, but I don't have all these ingredients and I need to stick with what I already have in the pantry this week. So maybe I'll do my Italian Roast or a French Dip.)

Sunday - Snack-y supper


What's on your menu plan this week? Trying anything new?

Love and blessings. xo


Linking up: Menu Plan Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment