Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I Wore

{Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate/referral links. Thank you for your support!}

Hello lovely friends! How is your week going? We've had a light snow falling this morning and it is cold again (after warming up to the 60's F. last week). I heard rumors of another "polar vortex" so I guess we should be prepared for winter to last a little while longer.

I have no new outfits or photos of my own to share this week, so I thought I would showcase some fun things I've been seeing around the Internet fashion world lately.



Are you familiar with Zulily yet? Oh my! Such a fun website with items offered for women, men, children, toys, education and home. There really is something for everyone and the sale prices are fantastic. These are time sensitive sales, though, so if you find something you like, you might want to grab it while you can. Check out Zulily today!




I also want to introduce you to a company I have been keeping my eye on for awhile. I am always on the look-out for companies that offer products which are both stylish and modest and that I can recommend to my friends and family. NoVae Clothing was started out of a need for fashionable yet modest clothing, because such things are sometimes difficult to find. The products NoVae Clothing offers are right up my alley.  Just look at a couple of my favourite items.

This 3/4 Sleeve Striped Color Block Top is on sale now for $24.99 (50% off!)


The Elbow Patch Sweater is also on sale right now for $38.99!


This Pencil Skirt is perfect! I love it and it's only $24.99 right now!



Deborah and Co. is another company which offers modest clothing in three categories: women, maternity, and girls.  They offer some sweet things, like this adorable Millie Tee for little girls. 

And this cute A-Line Skirt that can be made to order. You chose the size, fabric and length. How fun is that idea!


And then, from Ily Couture, there is this Wifey tee that I have on my wish list! SO cute!

And what about this one? I started following Sarah from Loved By Hannah and Eli on Instagram and love her products! Maybe my kids are a little old for me to wear this, but really, once a Mama Bear, always a Mama Bear, right?! It looks so comfy, I would probably want to wear it every single day.

What cute fashion finds have you purchased or had your eye on lately?

Blessings and love. xo

Linking up with Lindsey and friends for WIWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment