Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {28 April}



Hi all! Bob and I were in DC for much of the afternoon and evening, so I am running late with my menu plan post. We had a brief but fun time exploring the National Gallery of Art, which may have become my favourite spot in the city. I could have stayed for hours, and I plan to go back soon. Then we went over to the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center for a film which was shown in commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day. I will share more on this important film soon.

Now on to the menu plan . . .

Monday - The kids had leftovers. Bob and I enjoyed dinner out at a DC pub!

Tuesday - Spaghetti Squash Caprese Bake, Caesar salad

Wednesday - Mexican Chicken Soup with chips, cheddar cheese, sour cream, avocado slices

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Shauna Niequist's Enchiladas, rice, beans

Saturday - Chili, cornbread

Sunday - Snacky-supper

I hope your week is starting out well. I am praying for all who have been impacted by the devastating tornadoes the past two days. 

Blessings and love. xo

I'm linking up with the Menu Plan Monday girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment