Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {7 April}


Hello, Friends!

This has been one busy, fun day. We celebrated Austin's 14th birthday, complete with a surprise sushi lunch with just Austin, Bob and me. I love surprises! We've also had the plumber here again, due to some water leaking (It was coming through the ceiling fan light in my kitchen! Scary!). The leak caused damage in the master bathroom, in the laundry room and in the kitchen. We have fantastic landlords who are so responsive when it comes to anything going wrong with this old house. We are very, and I mean very, thankful for them. Hopefully all the repairs will be completed later this week. 

Anyway, since it's late, I will get on with planning this week's meals.

Monday - Manicotti, salad, garlic bread (at the request of the birthday guy!)

Tuesday - Ree's Drip Beef Sandwiches (I'm cooking mine in the crockpot.)

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Ree's Hot Corn Chile Dip, chips, veggie tray

Friday - Ree's French Bread Pizzas, salad

Saturday - Chicken Tortilla Soup

Sunday - Snack-y supper

I have obviously been watching a lot of The Pioneer Woman lately and have been craving that Corn Dip, especially! I love her and her recipes. They are always delicious and have become some of our family favourites.

What do you have planned this week? Need ideas? If so, hop on over to visit Laura and the other ladies at Menu Plan Monday. You'll find ideas galore!

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment