Monday, May 26, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {26 May}



First, I just want to say that I have thought so much today about all my military friends and especially those soldiers who have given their lives for our country and freedom. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And in the midst of remembering and having the day off work or school, I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday. We had friends over for a BBQ this afternoon. The weather was as warm as we've seen so far this spring, and we were able to sit outside part of the time, thanks to a slight breeze. The sunshine was therapeutic.

Here's my menu plan for this last week of May:

Monday - Memorial Day BBQ, which included beef sausages and chicken on the grill, corn on the cob (contributed by friends), green beans, dill potato salad and a relish tray. We also had two kinds of cake for dessert (contributed by another friend).

Tuesday - Leftovers

Wednesday - PB & J

Thursday - Nachos

Friday - Not sure yet (but Happy Anniversary to us!)

Saturday - Not sure yet

Sunday - Snack-y supper

Sorry, it's not too interesting or varied this week. That's how it goes at the end of the month, sometimes, eh?

Have a wonderful week!

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment