Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {19 May}


I'm late posting this week. We've been getting Emma ready to leave on her senior trip, and thus, I'm behind in my blogging. I still cannot believe my baby is graduating from high school. Seriously, it flew right by! {sob} I am so thrilled that she has the opportunity to go on this excursion - and maybe she'll let me share a few of her photos with you when she returns. Go make some new memories, sweet girl!

Here's what I have planned for the rest of the family this week:

Monday - Emma made donuts (again!) and we just snacked.

Tuesday - Salmon with Bok Choy and Apple Slaw (I never got around to making this last week.)

Wednesday - Crock-pot Tortellini with Sausage and Spinach

Thursday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, veggie tray

Friday - Homemade Pizza, salad

Saturday - Snack-y supper (Maybe these delicious looking Buffalo Chicken French Breads.)

Sunday - Something on the grill

What are you cooking this week? 

I'm linking up with the menu planners over at orgjunkie.com. Come on over!

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment