Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {16 June}


I'm running late with getting this posted. Taxi driving, a surprise visit with a friend plus World Cup watching took up my day. Are you watching any of the games? Do you call them "games" or "matches"? Do you have a favourite team/s? Do you call it soccer or fĂștbol We have such a good time watching as a family, when we are able. It's hilarious and intense, at times, since we don't all follow or cheer for the same teams. I like to call us "global Americans"! 


Here's my dinner plan for this week:

Monday - Tortellini Salad - to go with our Father's Day leftovers

Tuesday - Crockpot Cashew Chicken, rice

Wednesday - Burgers on the grill, potato salad, baked beans

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - HM Pizza - probably cheese, pepperoni and veggie

Saturday - Buffalo Chicken Dip, crackers, veggie tray

Sunday - Something on the grill

I hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying the start to your week!

I'm linking up with Menu Plan Monday and Good Tips Tuesday. Hop on over!

Blessings and love. xo

2 comments:

  1. Yummy, I’ll be over Friday for some of that homemade pizza. Have you tried it on the grill? I have a flatbread pizza recipe that Wolfy and I love, and I have been so wanting to grill it, but after the last fiasco of grilling normal homemade pizza I haven’t had the courage to try yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manda,
      I have not attempted pizza on the grill yet, although I've seen it done on cooking shows and it looks amazing. I'll let you know if we try it.
      :)

      Delete