Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {2 June}


Hello, Friends! Have you officially started your summer yet? Most folks around here still have a week or two left in school, but I know in other parts of the country, summer started weeks ago. We normally try to finish up school by the end of May. I have several things I want us to keep working on this summer, so I guess we have finished but will continue to do some light school work over the next few months. I think once the pool is officially ready, we will really be prepared to call it summer (hopefully later this week!).


Here is my plan for meals for this week:

Monday - Hot dogs on the grill, baked beans, vegetable plate

Tuesday - Shrimp and bok choy stir-fry

Wednesday -  Chicken fajitas, chips, guacamole

Thursday - Buffalo Chicken French Bread (using chicken grilled on Wednesday), salad

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Snack-y supper

Sunday - Something on the grill

What are you planning to cook this week? If you need any meal planning inspiration, hop on over to the Menu Plan Monday and the Good Tips Tuesday link-ups.

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment