Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {30 June}


Happy last day of June! I hope your summer is going well. Bob and the boys were out of town for most of last week, Emma worked a lot, and so I found myself having a great deal of time to devote to my little girls. We had such a fun time! We bought new sidewalk chalk, we went out to dinner, we caught multitudes of fireflies, we had a bubble-blowing party, we ate Ramen noodles, we made tye dye t-shirts. It was a treat to give them my undivided attention. With everyone else gone, it really made me think about the future and what it's going to look like. 

Here is my dinner plan for this week:

Monday - We ordered pizza. I had been cleaning and organizing all day and all of the sudden it was 5:30pm. Yikes. 

Tuesday - Quiche, fruit salad

Wednesday - Grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, bacon-wrapped asparagus

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Grilled sausage, baked beans, salad, watermelon - Happy 4th of July!!!

Saturday - Snack-y supper

Sunday - Leftovers

Blessings and love. xo

Linking up with Menu Plan Monday and Good Tips Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment