Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What I Wore


Hello! How is your week going? This summer has been, surprisingly, quite mild, and while I'm not one to rush the seasons in any way, I have pulled out my long leggings this week and have recently added this new Dolman top, which looks more fall-ish, to my wardrobe. Right now, I'm sitting by an open window and there is a cool breeze blowing through, which makes it hard to believe it's still August!

I've finally remembered to take a few photos of myself this week, so here are my two outfits . . .




Dolman top - Belk
Leggings - old
Flats - Payless
Earrings - TJ Maxx
"Refuse to Sink" Antiqued Anchor Bracelet - GroopDealz

This one I posted on IG, after actually ironing this skirt that had been sitting on my shelf for almost a year. Ha! Ironing is not my forte.

Top - Belk
Skirt - Hand-me down (Old Navy)
Espadrilles - Old Navy
Necklace/earrings - Target

Blessings and love. xo

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment