Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What I Wore


Hello, lovelies! How is your Wednesday going?

I have some fun things to share today. Is your weather cooling down yet? I adore autumn and autumn weather and am looking forward to easing into the cooler temperatures. I have read and heard that we are in for another cold winter in Virginia. So I'm thinking ahead to my winter duds. Last year I kept seeing fleece-lined leggings, but because I'm pretty hot-natured, I didn't know if I would get too hot in them. After the very cold winter that we had in this old and charming, but drafty house, I am all in favor of investing in the fleece-lined anything!

So here are some cute options from jane.com . . .



These maxi skirts from GroopDealz.com look so cute (I especially love the one on the far right!) . . .



These cute things are from zulily.com (only for a limited time) . . .






And check out these No Show socks! Perfect, since we're thinking of putting away the flip flops and getting out the flats! From ToAdorn.com . . . 



I hope you enjoy the rest of your week. 

Linking up: The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore

Blessings and love. xo

Disclaimer: This post contains my affiliate or referral links, which means that when you make a purchase through my link, I make a small commission. Thank you for your kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment