Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {20 October}



Hello friends! I am running late with my menu plan yet again. I have been up to my eyeballs in washing, sorting and tagging children's clothing for our local consignment sale. I have never participated before and am looking forward to it - not only to making a little money for the holidays, but also to finding a few things that the kids need for winter. 

Here is what we're planning to eat this week:

Monday - Emma made one of our favourite pasts dishes - Dani Johnson's Penne-Pinching Pasta

Tuesday - Chicken and Dressing, salad, green peas

Wednesday - TBD by Ben

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Baked Potato Bar, Caesar Salad

Saturday - Healthy Mexican Casserole, Spanish Rice

Sunday - Snack-y supper

Have a great week! 

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment