Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014



Happy American Thanksgiving today! I hope you are enjoying this holiday and remembering and celebrating the ones who came before us to begin their lives in this country.

I know there are many hurting hearts, wounded souls and those who feel abandoned and alone. Please know that there is Hope for you today. God, our Creator and Father, loves us and has made a way of life, love, hope, peace and yes, even happiness. Cry out to Jesus. He is our Redeemer and Rescuer. He will answer you and be everything you need. I'm not just preaching at you (grin). I know these things personally. He is everything to me and I give Him all my thanks and praise today! He is wonderful and powerful and He knows us and loves us more deeply and intimately than we can imagine.


Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment