Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {17 November}


Hello, friends! How is your day going? I am tired, in the best possible way. Emma and I had an absolutely perfect weekend with my cousin and her 18 year old daughter in Abingdon, Virginia. Have you ever been? It is a wonderful community. We enjoyed every shop, every restaurant, every person we had the opportunity to chat with, and we especially enjoyed seeing "Driving Miss Daisy" at the Barter Theater! It was a sweet family time, and we are extremely thankful. 

Here is my plan for this week:

Monday - Homemade Vegetable Soup, cornbread, salad

Tuesday - TBD by Emma

Wednesday - TBD by Ben

Thursday - Crockpot Chicken and Dressing (I'm hoping to adapt an old recipe for the crockpot.), green beans, corn

Friday - Burgers, scalloped potatoes, broccoli salad

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Snack-y supper

Have a great week!

Linking up with Laura for Menu Plan Monday.

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment