Monday, December 8, 2014

Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson



Hello Friend!

I am so excited to share some wonderful news with you today! Anyone who knows me well or who has ever asked for a recommendation for a parenting book can tell you that I adore Sally Clarkson and have appreciated her wisdom over many years of parenting. She has written a number of books, which I can highly recommend, and today, I have the absolute pleasure of letting you in on the news of Sally's newest book, Own Your Life: Living with deep intention, bold faith, and generous love


I've been honored to read the first part of the book, and I cannot WAIT to read the rest of it. In Own Your Life, Sally shares her own story with us. She is a wife of 34 years, mom of four adult children and has so much beautiful wisdom to share. I have already gleaned so many important truths and encouragement from her over many years. I have a feeling this book is going to blow the encouragement factor to a whole new level!


Check out the book trailer:



Connect with Sally on her website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.

Sally is encouraging us all to think about how we will "own our lives" in 2015. One of my ways is in the graphic at the top of this post. I am enjoying thinking about other ways I will own my life in the new year! Let me know if you come up with how you want to own your life!

Blessings and love. xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my--what a lovely, artistic site. I am so very grateful for kindred spirits who have been with me and these messages for years. Thanks so very much for your very generous words. Your friendship means so much to me. What a beautiful family. Sweet Evening to you!

    ReplyDelete