Monday, December 29, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {29 December}


Hello! How was your Christmas? 

Ours was so nice and peaceful. We enjoyed our traditions and gifts and then Bob, Emma and Ava went out of town for the weekend. They were able to see some of my extended family in North Carolina. I had three friends over during the weekend, which was a special treat, plus I tackled a huge project that had been on my list for awhile (re-organizing my pantry!). It felt so great to get that accomplished and crossed off my list. Ahhhh! We are continuing our break from school and just enjoying some down time.

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Monday - Chicken and Dumplings

Tuesday - Guinness Beef Stew

Wednesday - Fettuccine Alfredo, Caesar salad 

Thursday - Leftovers (We'll be busy cheering on our Baylor Bears in the Cotton Bowl! Sic Em, Bears!!!)

Friday - Fire-Pot Soup

Saturday - Pizza

Sunday - Snack-y Supper

I'm linking up with Menu Plan Monday

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment