Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan {23 February}


Hello, friends! I hope you are starting off this week on a warm and cozy foot. We had a big snow storm over the weekend, which is still beautiful. The temperature also warmed up significantly yesterday. That meant that the pipes, which had been frozen all week, thawed, and I could do a week's worth of laundry. I don't think I've ever been so happy to do laundry in my life!!!

We're trying to cook solely from the freezer and pantry this week, so here's our plan:

Monday - Tilapia and Veggie Stir Fry

Tuesday - Baked sweet potatoes with black beans

Wednesday - TBD (Ben's night to cook)

Thursday -Rigatoni with Chicken, Goat Cheese and Rosemary  (Emma's night to cook)

Friday - Caesar Salad (Maya's night to cook)

Saturday - Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, veggie tray

Sunday - Snack-y supper

Have a great week!

Linking up with Menu Plan Monday.

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment