Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan {9 March}


Good morning, Friend!

I have so much on my heart this morning. I know some of us are experiencing great struggles and challenges in our lives. I know some are feeling hopeless. This is not what I usually write about on my menu plan posts, but I just have such a strong desire to encourage us (myself included) this morning. As a believer in Jesus, I cannot look at my circumstances to determine ANYTHING. My surroundings may look bleak, even impossible at times, but I choose to fix my eyes on The King. I am learning more and more about who I am in Jesus, more and more about The Kingdom which cannot be shaken and my place in that Kingdom.  I hope to write more on this soon. 

If you are in a place of despair, do not give up. The Father sees you and knows you and is for you! He will never leave you or forsake you! Declare His truths over your life. Stand strong in faith. The best is yet to come! And if you'd like me to pray over you, please feel free to say so in the comments or email me (scarlettroyce(at)gmaildotcom). 

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Monday - Easy Rice and Lentils (something similar to this recipe)

Tuesday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, tomato soup

Wednesday - Crockpot Chicken, rice

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Turkey and Dressing

Saturday - Mexican Baked Beans

Sunday - Snack-y supper

Linking up: Menu Plan Monday

Blessings and love, dear one. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment