Sunday, August 9, 2015

Dead Bones Rise

Hello my friend,

I hope this finds you well on this Sunday morning, but if you are not well, maybe this message is for you. 

I woke up with a message to share with anyone who finds themselves in the valley of dry bones today. Maybe you yourself need someone to speak to your dry bones and breathe Life into them. Or maybe you are full of Life, but everywhere you look there are brittle, decaying bones - people all around you wasting away, in desperate need of holy Breath. 

If you are not familiar with the passage in Ezekiel where we find the story of the dry bones, I encourage you to read it now. It's one of the most vivid and exciting stories in the Bible! Read it here.

Whether you are the dry, bleached out bones or you see them all around you, Jesus is saying "Come Alive" to you or "Breathe Life into my people". And I say to you this morning, "Rise up and live!" Jesus came to save and rescue us! Not only can we know Him and the Life He is and came to share with us, freely, but we can experience this Life and Freedom and Joy and Peace as a normal, every day part of our lives. Be free and live today!

If you don't know Jesus or want to know Him better, this is the time. Here's what I would do (but you do as Holy Spirit directs you). I would get on my knees and tell Him how much I need Him. I would repent of my sin and ask Him to take over my life, every aspect, every crevice. Then I would thank Him and worship Him and start walking in the new Life! It's really simple. There's no formula or magic words. Just be honest and completely open and surrendered. He already loves you. He already died for you. Your payment was taken care of at the cross. It is finished! And if you have surrendered to Him, you are a brand new creation! YES! YES! YES! Please let me know in the comments and I will rejoice with you.

Here are a couple of songs to encourage you today:







Be blessed today and filled with His Love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment