Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday Dreaming With God

Good morning!

I just want to share this precious video with you. Some of you know from my social media that my oldest was recently in Africa. She was there for a month and has just come home this week with so many beautiful stories, heart-wrenching tales, new friends, new dreams and amazing testimonies of Jesus. 

I thought I'd let you see what goes on in Mozambique on a regular basis (this is from www.irisglobal.org) . . . 




So on this day of family worship and having friends over for supper and fellowship later on, I'm getting in His Presence to bask and listen and soak and dream. 

Here's a little worship music to get things going, if you'd like to join me . . .




Have a beautiful day!

Blessings and love. xo

2 comments:

  1. Love that she got to stay for a whole month. What an impact!
    Have you been dealing with a lot of "decompression" as she readjusts to life at home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but we and she both knew to expect it, so it's not been too bad. She's just re-evaluating what's next for her. Experiencing God in Africa was incredible and will stay with her for the rest of her life.

      Delete