Saturday, August 22, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan {August 23-29, 2015}


Hello friends,

It has been so long since I posted a menu plan, but after a difficult summer, things are looking up! Just in time for school to start again, I am getting back into a more regular routine. We don't start back until the 31st, but I want to get some things in place, starting this week. 

Here is what I'm pencilling in my planner for the next week's suppers:

Sunday - Grilled Chicken Wings, tomato and cucumber salad 

Monday - Hot dogs, veggie tray and chips

Tuesday - Chicken Souvlaki, hummus and pita

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Spinach and Feta Mac and Cheese (I made this earlier in the week and it was yummy and simple!)

Friday - Emma's birthday dinner (yet to be determined)

Saturday - Homemade Pizza (I used this recipe last night and it was a hit! I have not kneaded any bread in a LONG time, so it provided a shoulder workout, for sure!)

What's on your menu plan this week? 

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment