Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving 2015!



Hello friend,

Happy American Thanksgiving! 

You may wonder why in the world I am pointing out the American-ness of the holiday. Due to having lived in two other countries, most recently Canada, I learned that, of course, not everyone celebrates American Thanksgiving. Today in Canada, it's just a regular Thursday (They do celebrate their own Thanksgiving, in October.). So, for all my international friends and readers, Happy Thursday!

I hope my American friends have a fantastic day celebrating all the blessings we enjoy in this country. We are so fortunate, and even when life is hard and confusing, we still have so many things to be thankful for. Enjoy time with family and friends, celebrating traditions and making new memories. I pray we thank God every day for all He has given us. Cheers!

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment