Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Christmas 2015!


Happy Christmas! 

I am visiting family in Texas and have been having a wonderful time. It's been a long five years since I've been here and this visit was overdue. We spent some special time with Bob's parents and are now with my family. It's all going way too fast, but we are making the most of every moment. 

Tomorrow is a travel day, so I probably will not get online much. I just wanted to say thank you to all who read this blog . . . friends, family and those I've never met. I appreciate each one of you.

I hope this Christmas brings wonderful gifts, fond memories and lots of laughter. And if the holidays are hard, I'm very sorry. I know they aren't always full of only good things, but I hope you are blessed with glimpses of God's goodness in light in the midst of your pain.

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment