Friday, July 17, 2009

On This Rainy Day...

I'm thinking of my upcoming surgery and trying to get some foods prepared and in the freezer. These are ready to go into our extra freezer in the basement. I look forward to using some of the accompanying recipes on the Canadian Living website. This afternoon I'm going to bake Blueberry Cream Muffins. I have several other things on my freezer cooking list and will share them as I go. I only have a limited time today, but this is a good start.

The children have been painting t-shirts, playing Lego's and watching movies today.

Later this afternoon Bob and I will be meeting with a friend who is seeking to know the Father on a deeper level! What an honour for us to walk with her through this time.

And then we get to hang out with our good friends, David and Karen, at their new home. We are so blessed to know them and share in their newlywed lives!

What is your day like today?

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment