Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Book!



Sally Clarkson just announced the arrival of her newest book! I cannot wait to get my hands on this one. What a beautiful subject...JOY! It is one that I have been studying and pursuing in my own life lately. I cannot wait to read Sally's words of wisdom. I had the honour of meeting Sally and hearing her speak at our local homeschool convention almost two years ago. She is a delight!

If you are not familiar with Sally, here is their family's website. I have read all of her books and don't know if I can pick a favourite. They are all filled with her Titus 2 wisdom. Check them out here.

And just as an aside, Sarah Clarkson, Clay and Sally's oldest child, also has a new book out that I cannot wait to read!

Blessings in Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment