Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Special Treat

We have met some very fun and interesting people as a result of hanging out at Zion Springs for a couple of months. And the latest guests, Marvin and Susan Olasky, are the reason I was able to meet this beautiful lady...


Yes, it's Ann Voskamp of A Holy Experience and One Thousand Gifts! Mr. Olasky, editor of World Magazine, was interviewing Ann at Patrick Henry College yesterday and Mrs. Olasky let Chris and I know that it was open to the public. What a special treat! Ann talked about her life in Ontario, her writing and the way God is working in her life. It was a delight to hear her soft voice and deep thoughts and to get a quick photo before she was whisked off to lunch.

Also with Ann was the delightful Lisa Jo from The Gypsy Mama blog! I actually had a longer conversation with Lisa Jo than with Ann and I enjoyed every minute of getting to her just a bit. Her little Zoe was with her and what a charmer she was! Lisa Jo, I'm so sorry I didn't think to get a photo with you as well. Next time!


I am so blessed and so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment